Live. And life will follow.

Live. And life will follow.

Saturday 21 November 2015

The Malaysian Insider
Astro Awani
The Star Online

3 Malaysian media have contacted me with the first having done a full interview.

Lianhe Wanbao
Lianhe Zaobao
The Straits Times

3 Singapore key newspapers have contacted me and interviewed me.

However, The Local Society.com and TNP ran my story online without informing or interviewing me. The content were extracted from my blog entry or FB Roots Seeker page.

I know the media holds the best chance of me finding my biological family and I understand that I have no influence over the editorial choice of headings. Nonetheless, as long as the reporting helps to further my reach for a possible closure, I am thankful.

I hope that more media (radio and TV) included will take an interest too so that with the experience I get, the Adoption Support Group that I will facilitate to help more people like myself will gain from it.

By the way, thank you for all who have visited this blog and taking time to read. I appreciate the comments and am taking them positively.

This blog has grown from 145 page views 4 days ago to more than 10,000 last night.




No comments:

Post a Comment